Employment & Careers
What Services do our Students Receive?
Our students receive Free:
- Assistance with interview opportunities. Our services provide students with the opportunity for full-time and part-time positions.
- Interview preparation
Students are walked through mock interview situations in a caring environment and given the confidence to go it alone once in a live interview situation.
- Individual resume assistance
Our Employment and Careers team meets with students one on one to ensure their resumes are up-to-date industry relevant and a structurally of a high standard.
- Access to job search resources
Our Employment and Careers Hub provides students with the equipment and materials to adequately search for their area of interest and job availability.
- Job Ready workshops
Job Read workshops are a weekly scheduled event which include the fundamental of job seeking, these include:
- Resume writing skills
- Interview Techniques and Role Plays
- Employer Expectations/Australian Workplace Culture
- Job vacancy searching
Students are introduced to the key mediums available for job searching.
- Advice on career planning
Not all students have a clear direction of where they want to work or what they want to do in either part-time or full-time basis. The Employment and Careers team can assist students with a clear vision and workplace direction.