Accommodation and Airport Services
Sarina Russo Schools | Australia is working in cooperation with the Australian Homestay Network (AHN) to provide quality services. For all Homestay & Airport Reception bookings and enquiries, please visit:
AHN provides quality services to students and educational agents including:
• Professional 24/7 telephone support for Students and Hosts including, emergency and critical incident management and interpreter services.
• An online and trackable Homestay approach.
• An acceptable industry Advisory Board overseeing the integrity of systems and processes.
• Appropriate insurances for Students and Supplementary insurances for Hosts
• Carefully selected, interviewed, and trained Hosts including Caregiver Homestay Hosts.
AHN looks forward to providing Sarina Russo students with a comfortable and enjoyable home to stay in while they embark on their studies in Australia.
AHN offers an airport reception service to greet students at the Brisbane Airport. A friendly driver will welcome the student immediately after the student passes through customs. The student will then be escorted to his or her pre-booked destination.
Under Australian government regulations, where students under the age of 18 years are not being cared for in Australia by a parent or suitable nominated relative, registered providers ensure the arrangements made to protect the personal safety and social well-being of those students are appropriate. Sarina Russo Schools | Australia students under 18 years of age will meet regularly with the Academic Counsellor or Dean of Students who will monitor their attendance, course progress and general well-being.