VET in Schools at Sarina Russo Schools | Australia
Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Schools (PDF) is a learning option for school students in the senior phase of their high school education.
The VET in Schools programs at Sarina Russo Schools are designed to deliver skills and knowledge in specific industries with a practical and dynamic approach where students can benefit from this learning experience.
Some of the benefits for students participating in the VET in Schools Program at Sarina Russo Schools | Australia include:
- Provide credit points towards CQE and VET Diplomas/Advanced Diplomas, leading to degree*.
- Obtain practical relevant work experience
- Assist student's transitions from high school to vocational and higher education
- Develop employability skills to enhance employment opportunities
- Improve interpersonal skills in an adult learning environment
VET in Schools at Sarina Russo Schools provides students in years 10, 11 and 12 with the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised VET qualification and units of competency while completing their senior secondary school qualification.
*Credit may vary depending upon programs undertaken and College/University articulations.
VET in Schools Programs
- Certificate III in Business (Course Code: BSB30110)
Certificate IV in Business (Course Code: BSB40207)
Certificate II in Hospitality (Course Code: SIT20207)
- Certificate II in Retail (Course Code: SIR20207)
Certificate III in Retail (Course Code: SRI30207)
School Holiday Programs