Sarina Russo is an industry leader in education, training, recruitment and job creation.
In 1979, Sarina rented a room and started her own typing and commercial practices business, which had just nine students. Launched as the Office Business Academy, this small school has now grown into a global initiative, including:
- Sarina Russo Schools | Australia
- Sarina Russo Institute
- Sarina Russo Job Access - Australia
- Sarina Russo Job Access - United Kingdom
- Sarina Russo Apprenticeship Services
- Russo Recruitment
- VOICE Psychologists and Allied Professionals
- Sarina Russo Global Initiative
- Sarina Investments
- James Cook University Brisbane
Sarina has a talent to motivate people to learn new, life-changing skills and build their self-belief. In 1979, Sarina promised that she would get her students jobs - and she did!
Nearly Thirty-five years later, the Sarina Russo Group employs over 1600 staff globally, and the philosophy of finding students jobs remains one of the core value of the business.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00607B
Educate over 5000 local students each year in the areas of Business, Hospitality annually, over 500 International students study English at Sarina Russo Schools | Australia.
- Lifetime job placement service for all graduates within Australia and the United Kingdom;
- Real world experienced lecturers and teachers; and
- Smaller class sizes and more contact hours.
Industry focused accredited and non-accredited training and job placement
- Nationally recognised courses in Retail, Business / Finance, Hospitality, Call Centre / Customer Contact, Traffic Management and Aged Care / Community Services
- Up-skill existing staff with a wide range of short, impact courses and/or Certificate level qualifications
- Free Government funded Certificate II programs for eligible jobseekers
In Australia, since 2004, over 130,000 jobseekers placed with nearly 100,000 employers in the past three years. Specialise in helping parents, people with a disability, the mature aged, people from non-English speaking backgrounds and long-term unemployed people get back into the workforce.
Provide employment services to job seekers and employers under the Flexible New Deal contract. We also assist over 13,000 job seekers between 18-24 into work placements within the community and voluntary sector organisations under the Community Taskforce programme.
A one-stop shop for over 30,000 apprentices and employers.
- Promote the benefits of apprenticeships and traineeships;
- Give advice on over 600 qualifications;
- Pay employers training incentives.
Provide staffing solutions for immediate temporary and contract positions - executive, permanent and management.
Specialise in high calibre candidates, shortlisting services, assessment centres, national recruitment drives or bulk recruitment projects.
As a preferred supplier to Queensland Government, we utilise comprehensive recruitment methodologies including Psychometric Assessments.
Help get long-term unemployed people back to work by helping them overcome employment barriers such as workplace injury, depression, anxiety, motivation, communication difficulties and low self esteem.
- Identify physical or psychosocial return to work barriers;
- Injury Case Management;
- Job Placement and Re-deployment services.
Sarina Russo Global Initiative
The not for profit arm of the Sarina Russo group of businesses
- Established as part of the Group's corporate social responsible platform.
- Undertakes projects and initiatives which enhance social inclusion and economic sustainability for disadvantage groups and individuals.
Sarina Investments is Sarina Russo Group's property investment vehicle. Major assets include:
- Sarina Russo Plaza - 349 Queen Street, Brisbane
- Sarina Russo Centre - 82 Ann Street, Brisbane
- Sarina Russo River Centre - 100 Eagle Street, Brisbane
- 457 Adelaide Street, Brisbane
- 219 Johnston Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00117J
James Cook University Brisbane's career focussed education is proving so successful enrolments are set to climb to over 1000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in just two years.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Efficient trimester schedule
- Work integrated learning opportunities available including internships and work experience programs
- Assistance with finding casual, part time and graduate employment